I recently started writing more on this blog, I’m trying to be more active on Twitter and Facebook, and I’m trying to make good stuff.
There is one problem…
I don’t really know what I’m doing
Here’s the point: I’m trying to find my way and I have some plans.
- Write code EVERY DAY, share it on GitHub
- My debugger, Lysa
- Learning Rust
- Contributing to open source
- Read the words of brilliant people as often as possible
- Knuth is a bamf – The Art of Computer Programming is gonna be fun
- Computer Science greats
- Modern day wizards – the programmers I look up to
- Try to express my own opinions about programming
- I love writing systems code – let me modify the memory, please
- Conventional wisdom about programming is rarely wise
- Don’t get me started… yet
I just wanted to quickly jot down my plans. For myself, and anyone watching.
You stay classy